Tuesday, September 14, 2010

No Going Back (Free Post)

It's taking time for me to acknowledge
That I went along so voluntarily.
My mind was always full of contradiction
Remembering the scenario you made me submit to.
Your passive manipulation was a true violation
Of my ethical rights and
This human interaction you've so easily distorted
Has made my mental gender collapse with confusion.
Since what happened I've begun a slow recovery
But I must insist
You can't ignore
Your clear discrimination.
You're so dramatic, and so 'mature'
But be rest assured...
I will exceed you
I will anticipate your return
And this time, this time I will not accommodate you
And become your device.
I will survive.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------


Ok, so... 'Tis a poem, yep. An angry poem. >:3 It's short, but I had to choose words from Mr. S's lists so what do you expect? I mean, not that the lists were lame (I actually had fun picking out the words), it's just that I had a slight restraint on, which makes the whole thing more difficult.


Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment