Friday, September 10, 2010

Gude myewzik.

I've been trying to get some GUDE MYEWZIK (good music) spread around... so... here it is?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DboMAghWcA Hero of War by Rise Against

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FgSmdfRUus In the Year 2525 by Zager and Evans (sixties song)

WEEELLLLL that's it. I know. I'm lame. But whatever.

OH YEAH and read the book Feed. I've decided that it's suddenly mandatory for everyone to read that book because if everyone did, BAD THINGS WOULDN'T HAPPEN IN THE FUTURE.

In the year 2525... If man is still alive... If woman has survived... They may find...

...song two? It totally ties in with Feed. If a movie is ever made, that should be playing with the credits. AND EVERYONE IN THE AUDIENCE WOULD BE SOBBING THEIR EYES OUT MUAHAHAHAHA-

*cough cough*

Oh yes, and Freddy needs to send me the videos of the debate that Mercedes and I were Pro side for (Abortion), because when he does I MIGHT put them up here IF he's ok with it and IF I wasn't stuttering through the entire thing.

"M-my p-p-point-t is-i-is th-th-th-UGH! THAT! um, I, er, PRO CHOICE WHOO!"

...no that totally didn't happen. But it would have been funny if it had. :D

1 comment: