Monday, October 11, 2010

Day 6- A Stranger

Dear Whoever you are-

Hopefully you're human, or at least something like it (see these posts). I hope you're something like me, because that would make it easier to write this. It gets awkward trying to talk/write to someone that I have nothing in common with.

What's your hair color? Your eyes? Your skin? Are you short or tall? Round or skinny? Do you laugh a lot? Or are you more serious than that? Do you cry when you get angry, like me? Or do you get really quiet and start plotting revenge like my mom? Are you smart? Not so smart? Were you offended by that last statement if it was true? I'm sorry, then. And if you weren't offended because you know that you're smart, then I'm not sorry, because there's nothing to be sorry about.

What country do you live in? America? Is it anywhere that I would like to live? What's it like there?

Are you different from me? What's it like being someone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment