Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 4- Your Sibling

Hey Cora. Gere. You guys rock. I mean, you guys put up with me for so long, your tiny little annoying sister. One of you is ten years older than me and the other is nine- yet, even though you guys had lives to get to, you still managed to be such a huge part of mine.

Cora! Good job getting into MAC! You've come so far as VintageorTacky, and now you're moving up! I swear, someday you're going to be a very famous make up guru. You're already known by so many people around the world. How many subscribers do you have- like, sixty thousand or something like that? Damn, girl. You dun good. I'm proud of you, my older sister that never even learned to drive yet made it so far. You're one of those uplifting stories we read in school about people who started out on a bumping road but used their own strength to pave it over and make it all better. In our family you're legendary.

Gere... Peet's Coffee won't be a good job forever. It'd be a good part-time job while going to college, but you aren't doing that, are you? You were the sibling that spent the most time with me when I was little- remember when I used to sit on your back and watch you play video games? Or harass you and your geeky friends as you sat around in your smelly room playing D&D? And now... now you're barely passed that. I mean, it's good to be a geek, but sometime in your life you've gotta do something big. Even if no one notices, I will. I'll be the passerby that heard the sound of the tree falling in the forest. Of course, mom'll be there too. You know she will.

I love both of you guys. You're the most awesome siblings ever. :) And yes, Bucky, you're awesome, too. It doesn't matter if you're blood or not, you're still part of the family. Hell, I've known you so long you seem like an older brother, anyways. I barely remember anything before six years old, and that's around the time you came into Cora's life and became a permanent part of it. By the way? You guys are the cutest couple. Ever. In existence. Now gimme some nieces and nephews.

No comments:

Post a Comment