Thursday, August 26, 2010

Dysfunctional.

I like that word. It describes my new ASTI family perfectly. :D

So I'm posting this here so that those of us in the "family" don't get confused and forget whose aunt is who and what not.

Starting off: I'm the transsexual father (gender confusion, anyone?) of Constance Wilde, the brother/sister (brister?) of Cristian Cortez, Mercedes Thorne, and Elizabeth Orsack, the son/daghter of Aakash Sainju, the uncle/aunt of Devin Liu, and the part-time owner of our dog, Fluffy (Elton Ng).

Mercedes is... I think she's the mother of Devin, although I'm not one hundred percent sure because a lot of people were talking at the same time...

Jesse Valdez is "the family friend"...

Aakash is always trying to disown me, and he "favors" Cristian so that complicates things...

Oh yes, and Freddy (Mr. Sutherland ftw) is the great, great aunt (no one knows exactly whose aunt, he's just the aunt), as well as being the family duck.

...our family has issues. Mostly gender issues. And, uh, species issues. But isn't that the best part? :D

2 comments:

  1. OMG I LEFT FLUFFY OUT. Fluffy is Elton Ng, and apparently I was a horrible owner and left him out. He's the family dog. :)

    ReplyDelete